Monday 4 December 2017

December 4, 2017

I PASSED DAY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES >.< YES >.< YES >.< YES >.< YES >.< YES >.< YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BOOYAKASHA!

Never again do I have to write the Day 1 CFE, because what what? I passed it!

Now to study for Day 2 & 3.

I have a girlfriend now. :) She is really beautiful. She is really smart. And she's very kind. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, She is FAITHFUL.

BUT!!!! And there is a big butt. (yes, she has one of those too)... Oddly enough: Enough about her.

I'm going to keep the next few entries very focused...

This is something I realized going into CFE Day 1.

And it's something I realize when I succeed with my breakdancing.

There is a system of best practices in every activity you do.

More often than not, your emotions like "I love my girl!" have nothing to do with whether you succeed or not. YES, They can motivate you!!!! But whether you actually KNOW your stuff or not has no dependence on feelings. So, I feel as though activities tend to largely be independent of one another.

Time is now: 2:02 AM. It is Monday, Dec. 4th, 2017

I need to come up with a plan to ace Day 2 & 3. I have the feedback guide, which I think would be very useful.

But now I'm working!!!

I have to pay the bills of my company as well...

So this may suck ... It may suck a lot....

Fortunately my job isn't too time sensitive... that's the good part. Honestly I think I can get a lot done...

I just ate a big salad.

I should also call CPA Ontario and ask them about whether my attempt was used last time even though I didn't actually write Day 2 and 3... It would be nice to know whether this is my last chance or not. And if it is, I really have to give it my all... If it's not, I can just try my best given the current circumstances. <-- My plan.


So the bold text is my key next step...

Off 2 bed! Going to try and wake up early. And talk less with internet slang like "2" for "to".





























No comments:

Post a Comment